Friday, August 14, 2009

Time Sink and a Half


What's been eating my time for the past couple of months? That, up there, is the culprit. Those are 4 packages of 30 stickless Cupcake Pops. They're going to be displayed like chocolates in boxes like that white one there, with little white paper cups for each cupcake. Super cute huh? I'm calling them Cupcake Chocolates. They look like this when all put together:



Anyway, my typical Sarandipity order is around 20-30 pops. Over the past two weeks, I've had orders just like this one for 110-120 little cupcakes. Don't get me wrong - I freaking LOVE that I've got orders going out, but aaaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAA!!! They take a whole lot of time, kids. But, ok, I've got my whining out of the way and feel better. Where were we..Oh yeah, so this order is going to NY to a club promoter guy. Mehopes that it could really help get my name out. I've got a real website up, but all it does is show you my logo and then redirect you to my Etsy shop. Functional, but not the end-all-be-all. Patience, Sara, patience. Breathe.

Oh, so here's the box I shipped them all in. An enormous box just for 4 packages, but it also contained 6 of those white boxes, a crapload of bubble wrap, and 1" styrofoam lining. These summer months always freak me out when it comes to shipping. I'll breathe a huge sigh of relief when fall's cooler temperatures hit.



Now that the shipment is en route, I can focus on that half marathon I'm doing on Sunday. Which I feel the opposite of ready for. Again, with the aaaAAAaaaaAAA. I have actually put in my time training for the darned thing, and I did get in a 12 miler and a couple of 10 milers, but still. I'm pooped and feeling swamped, and running in the muggy heat isn't my dream to-do at this point. Oh well. It does, however, mean that I can scarf non-diet food on Sunday and not feel one ounce of guilt. For that, bring on the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment