Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cooking with Sara: Pumpkin Praline Cake




I mayyyyyy know full well what I'm doing when I post a photo like that one above.  A shiny, perfectly dripping drizzle of homemade caramel sauce?  I mean, c'mon, that's just not playing fair! And yet, I post it all extra-large size anyway.  Devious, that girl Sara.


Aside from the pretty caramel drip photos, I do want to show you my new cake stand!  It's vintage milk glass, and I paid way too much for it at an antique store.  I bought it and another gorgeous stand to go with my plain-Jane Martha Stewart cake stands for the wedding last weekend.  I'm head over heels in love with both stands, and I'm already scheming ways to get my other stand into a recipe post.  (And figure out why it's got a mysterious brandy cup?  That's another story for another day, and I definitely need your help with it.)


2 comments:

  1. I think this (or a version of this!!) will make an appearance for Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky Kunczynski9/22/11, 10:15 AM

    I  pumpkin and can't wait to make this!!

    ReplyDelete