Friday, April 2, 2010

Cooking with Sara: Hummus


Remember my rant on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution?  How much I luvvvved it?   Well, I talked the other Blah to Ta-Daa ladies into doing a whole theme week with it in mind.  So we kicked of this week with recipes that tie in to our individual goals.  I wrote more about our theme week and my goals over at the Blah to Ta-Daa Sunday entry.


My challenge is finding non-sandwich foods that are healthy and the opposite of a snooze fest.  I'm still struggling, but I was happy to remember that way back, my friend Marnie taught me how to make hummus.  Hummus is great on pitas and wraps and crackers or just as a dip for veggies (or corn chips, but you didn't hear that from me).  And it's ridiculously easy and cheap to make!!

My recipe, notes, and photos for Hummus are up on today's Blah post!


Please tell me that I'm not the only one who stops with her fork in mid-air everytime those Sad Face/Happy Face American Express commercials come on?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Hummus! Oh, and I love the take on the ad you've done here!

    ReplyDelete