Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food Revolution.

First off, a huge thanks to Kristen for getting this ball rolling with me!  After reading her post, I then sent the video link to a bunch of other people, who have then sent it on to others.  I love that this amazing information is being rippled out to so many other people.  But, let's get everyone caught up... 

Lights, camera, action!

Pretty dang inspiring, isn't it?  His new show, "Food Revolution," will start on ABC March 26th at 9pm.



Anyone else want to join in on this?  Stay tuned.  I'll be posting my goals and plans soon!

3 comments:

  1. Watched it! Loved it! Bought lots of fruits and vegetables because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed the petition on his website that says I support him! http://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just soooo awesome! I hope I don't forget to watch it, Friday night what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete