Monday, August 29, 2011

Dragging My Feet. Or Maybe Just My Toes, A Little.



It's getting to be that time.  That time where I need to make a definite, written-in-unbleached flour decision about the future of Sarandipity.  I'm 99.5% sure of my answer.  But I'm dreading the notification and general alerting portion of my steps ahead.  I was hoping to ride out this little break until cooler weather, but I'm already being bombarded by requests for October orders, and I just can't put off replying to these people.  Sigh.

But on a completely lighter note, I'm thoroughly enjoying all this "time off."  It's pretty telling that having paused Sarandipity feels like being on vacation when I'm still putting in my 8 to 5 somewhere else.  I feel as if I have room to breathe and the space to pause and look around at the world.  It feels as if my eyes are looking upward instead of assuming a head-down, completely focused approach to each day.

Because when I have more time to relax and breathe and feel comfortable in my skin, I do highly important things like this:




{ yawn.}  Time for us to go relax some more.



1 comment: