Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Secret Hideaways

While I was in San Diego a few weeks ago, Bo did some tricky and fancy carpentry for me.  As a total surprise!  Yes, he's really that thoughtful and sweet to me.  Gush, gush, gush, swoon.


This is what our kitchen island looks like as you walk in our front door.  Nothing crazy, just a regular counter with stools.


 Except for this.  This!


A super secret place to store Sarandipity supplies.  Gah, how awesome is that?!


Bo did such an amazing job on this cupboard, I love it.  It looks just like it was meant to be there!


3 comments:

  1. That is super cool, please pass along my kudos to your wood working hombre. Nothing like a secret compartment to James Bond-up the place a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a good idea! I'm sending it to Mom since she is doing floorplans etc for the Seal Beach house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great and glorious thing!!!!

    P.S. I am writing a post about the road/highway thing right now! How did you know?

    ReplyDelete