Thursday, December 23, 2010

Forget Oprah - These are MY Favorite Things

Finally!  Sara pens her own Blah post!

Lonnnngggggg time no write, right?  I've finally stepped back up to the plate and contributed to the Blah blog.  Amazing, but total truth!  This week, we're posting our kitchen wish lists, and I thought I'd venture off on my own a wee bit.  There aren't a whole lot of things I need for my kitchen.  I mean, sure, I do need a new set of skillets, but mine should hold out for another year (or at least until I can throw a set onto a wedding gift registry, lol), so new pans aren't really on my radar.  So isntead, I thought I'd list a few of the things in my kitchen that make me happy.  Not all are gadgety (as evident by the gratuitous cookie photo above), but all do make my life better.


I do have a few photos to post to catch you up on me, and hey, surprise! - we're flying to Oregon tomorrow to spend Christmas with my family!  Stuff like that :)  Hopefully, I'll be able to snatch a computer to post some blogs while I'm away (sidenote:  anyone have luck using Blogger's editor on the iPad browser?).   Happy Thursday to you all!!

This mug pretty much just screams me and my style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment