11. I say "ow!" at least five times every day. It's so bad, that I was going to count the number today, and I realized that I say it without even being aware. Calling me clumsy would be putting it mildly. I am my own worst enemy. And Bo thinks it's hilarious to call me "Roomba."
12. I wake up to pee in the middle of the night almost every single night. I gauge how deep I slept by that. As in, "Wow - I slept so well that I didn't even wake up to pee!" Sad, but true. All the women in my family are this way. We often end our phone calls when one of us has to pee.
13. My most favorite (non-dessert) food is taco salad. I hum a happy taco salad dance and bounce around in my chair when I eat it. And then I lay claim to any and all leftovers. I have to really hold back to keep from eating 3 platefulls.
14. When I say that a glass of red wine is "good" or "yummy," what I really mean is that it's more tolerable than most. I've tried really hard to like red wine, and I just can't do it. I've tried a million kinds, and I know which varieties are generally ok, but truth be told, I'd way rather have a glass of water. Champagne and Moscato are a completely different story.
15. In 3rd grade, I got really good at writing my name backwards. In cursive. I was a bit of a showoff about it too. I'm sorry about that.