Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Frog in the House


I was putting dishes away this morning (anyone else do the dishes unnecessarily before work?) and looked up to see this little guy in the window sill over our sink.  Yes, inside the house.  I think these little frogs are just about the most adorable ever.  No bigger than a cookie, and such a pretty green.  We've seen a few in our yard, and Bo has taught Rory to chase them.  (Which is a whole other flipping hilarious video-photo blog post I've yet to write.)


I have no idea when this little guy sneaked into the house (and obviously scooted across the floor mat from the looks of all the Rory hair stuck to him), but he was clinging to the window this morning to try and escape.


Bo released him in the backyard, with Rory's supervision.  I think I'll name him Cookie.

2 comments:

  1. I would have freaked out!! I would not have found him cute, just creepy. I mean, the pictures, he's cute. In MY kitchen? Not cute! He does look somewhat like a tattoo I have on my ribs... hmm.
    No, I don't do dishes first thing in the morning. I do them when no more fit in the sink LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, do dishes unnecessarily before work. Although with a toddler boy, 2 dogs, and a husband, it seems to be necessary to lighten the workload for the dishes that magically appear after work even though no one has been home *sigh*

    I was CRACKING UP at the Rory hair on the frog! so so so funny! Does he have red on his belly too? Was he trying to get after those...chilis?

    ReplyDelete