1. I don't like my food to touch on my plate. When we eat breakfast out, I get panicky if they bring my pancakes on the same plate as my scrambled eggs. Pancakes and eggs - together?!
2. I used to want to be a teacher when I grew up. I still kinda do.
3. Raw tomatoes are gross. But, salsa, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, ketchup, and marinara are all super yum.
4. Diced persimmons look exactly like diced tomatoes.
5. I'm pretty fantastic at folding fitted sheets because of this:
6. I taught myself how to knit and crochet, but haven't done either in years because they make my shoulder hurt. Apparently, I don't know how to relax doing something that is supposed to be relaxing.
7. I'm the third child of four in my family, and there's a nine year gap between my older brother and me. (Yes, I was planned :P ) I have my mom's middle name, Kay, and I went by Sara Kay until 3rd grade.
8. I still miss the Gilmore Girls.
9. In high school, I pierced my own second holes in my ears. My parents kept telling me no, so I did it myself with ice cubes and a sterilized needle. I now have three in each ear, and I may add another one day, who knows?
10. Bo thinks my ears are teeny and talks in a squeaky voice about them. I, however, think they're perfectly normal-sized. I even measured them and googled to see if they were smaller than the average female ear, but I never could find any good data to compare to.
|My ears are not freakishly small.|