Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cooking with Sara: Irish Soda Bread

It's my day to cook for the food blog - watch out!
Happy St. Patty's!  I'm wearing my kelly green dress, and I kissed a (half) Irishman this morning for good luck.  Now, if only my hair were still red, I'd be all set.  I whipped up some Irish Soda Bread for the blog, and I have no idea if it turned out yay or nay.  I wrote more about it on the blog; click on over to laugh at me:


And then, scroll down to see Rory's club stamp and one of my favorite videos in the whole wide world....
:)



Stamped Tramp!
(done with nontoxic frosting spray and a stencil)

AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  This is one my most favorite videos of ALL TIME.  Just so many things that are outrageously hilarious!!  Bo and I quote this video so much.

"I want da gold!"

"Coulda been a crackhead!"
"This is a special leprechaun flute here...from my great-great grandfather, who's Irish."



2 comments:

  1. The bread looks so yummy!

    I couldn't get the video to run. Rats!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy White ;)3/17/11, 11:48 AM

    Lmbo @ the paw.. that is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete