Monday, May 16, 2011

Cooking with Sara: Buttermilk Chocolate Sheet Cake


I'm sorry.  It's barely Monday morning, and look what I'm doing to you.  I'm posting extra large photos of an extra delicious chocolate cake.  I truly didn't mean any harm by it.  I just love sharing so, so much that I couldn't sit still until I got these pretty photos here for you to look at.  Because nobody likes a recipe that doesn't come with photos, am I right?  Yes, I thought so. 


But take heart, my dears.  This cake recipe is so easy and so quick that throwing it together on a weeknight is - to quote my piano teacher from years past - "completely within the realm of possibility."  Actually, it's not just within the realm.  It's pretty much smack in the middle of the do-ability and not somewhere hovering around the perimeters of maybe.

I would mention that it's the most delicious while still warm, but that might push over the edge into the realm of unforgiveability.  So I'll just be quiet and let you mosey on over as best you can on a Monday morning.


2 comments: