Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baa Baa Bout Time

As promised.
You totally just want to poke at their pudginess, don't you. Don't lie.
Did anyone else grow up watching the Lambert cartoon? I've had the theme song stuck in my head throughout this entire project. Gah!
If you kiss me, I'll turn into a prince! Or, maybe just a sugary ball of goodness.
Let me out!
Sheepy voices in unison: Hellllllp!!
I only include this one because, hey, it's my blog. I probly should have a photo of me buried in here somewhere. Even tho I haaaaate having pictures taken of me. Yicky!
Please don't judge. I've only had piles of not-enough sleep over the last two days. I'm so ready to pass out at this point. Also: My kitchen is a disaster. I'll clean it up tomorrow. Please don't judge that either. kthxbye.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!

    And the lambs too. ;) Nice job Ms. Eddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so cool, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! I don't think anything is allowed to be that cute! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete