Friday, October 1, 2010

Cooking with Sara: Honey Mustard Chicken

It's Friday!  And that means it was my day to cook for the food blog!

Happy October, everyone!  October is hands-down my favorite month of the year.  The leaves change, the weather cools, I drag out all my cute sweaters, and the anticipation for Thanksgiving and Christmas nearly bursts out of my soul.  I love October.



Speaking of Thanksgiving (and not of October, one of our two original topics, because I'm the queen of tangential conversation), this photo is from Thanksgiving last year.  Gotta love a San Diego Thanksgiving - I'm only wearing boots for cuteness' sake; it was actually plenty warm enough to be wearing flip flops.

2 comments:

  1. The chicken looks very nice! I have recently found out that mustard can do wonder to meats and poultry ;) (what a shame I know !!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you have more clothing on this year! It can get pretty cold on your side of the states around Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete