Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eat My Arm Off

This hand lotion is so unbelievably yummy, that I find myself just sitting here smelling my skin. It honestly makes me want to eat my arm off. I can't even put into words how delicious it smells.

The official description says something about coconut milk and powdered sugar and vanilla and who knows what else. All I know is that it's making me hungry, and I'm thinking that my left arm will be the first to go.

(In case you're wondering about the boring details, yes it is a fab hand creme. My hands are soft without feeling slimey or greasy, and it lasts a long time. It's spendy, but if you're going to splurge, it's a really gratifying one.)


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that stuff, u gonna try it? did you look @ quinn's room pics, reminds me of a gymnasium so i think it's perfect for the look they're goin for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you get your driver's license in NC while standing at the DMV and it lasts for 8 years!

    ReplyDelete