Monday, August 30, 2010

Found.

Remember, a few months back, when I was whining and sobbing and crying about things I'd lost in the move?  Well, good news!




One coat. Navy wool with barely-there orange plaid. With ridiculously cute - but understated, natch - cornflower blue and white ruffles on the sleeves and pocket. And a back panel vent sewn from four different patterned silks. Perfectly matches my orange and navy scarf. The one that I got on clearance from J. Crew because, evidently, the only people buying orange items are Oregon State grads.


Oh, I'm so happy to have found this coat!!!  This baby was hiding in my snowboard bag, of all places!!  It wasn't until we were cleaning out the garage and reorganizing piles that I thought to open my bag and see what was hiding in there.  Hurrah!!
 


Two bath towels. The big kind. The big, thick, soft kind. The same shade of green as 80% of the things I own. The towels that minimize the frequency of my having to do laundry. Which may have played a role in the disappearance of the last item on this list.


One of these towels was crammed into a random box with books!  But, I still haven't found the other towel :(



Dental floss. The good minty Glide kind that doesn't shred in crowded teeth. Last seen in a convenient spot in the car, within reach of the driver. Part of a whole suite of tooth-obsessed items belonging to a tooth-obsessed girl. Said girl frequently snacks in the car, requiring the assistance of said missing floss.

Gah.  I didn't find it.  I bought another 3 containers.  I now only know where one of them is.



Bucket loads of sleep. The kind of sleep that makes a girl pretty and nice and charming. Last seen in a fleeting moment of bliss, atop amazing new mattress, piled beneath two fluffy down comforters. This cherished friend is greatly missed.

Big fat X.

No comments:

Post a Comment