Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cooking with Sara: Valentine's Sugar Cookies

Those of you who've known me for a long while have seen these cookies up close and in person.  Oh yes, I make them fairly often, and especially for the holidays I have cookie cutters for :)  And then at Christmas, we get all kinds of fancy and sandwich them together with seedless raspberry jam and call them the exceedingly fancy name of "Jam Cookies."  My my, how I love these babies.  Which is 15% of the reason why I'm reposting the recipe today.  The other 85% is that I was way too busy to get a new recipe whipped up this week, and rather than post nothing, I thought I'd drag out my very first Blah post because it's festive and cute and who doesn't love cookies with frosting?  Also?  Cookies and frosting.  There's really nothing more to say.

1 comment:

  1. These cookies look so good! I want to make them again. Since, I have made them before I know they are easy and yummy!!