1. You Can Only Use One Word
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have Fun!
** Stop the press. I was going to be a good sport and follow the rules until I hit #7. My answer is "Diet Pepsi." Not its 1-worded, sugar-laden counterpart. Because I can't possibly answer that without breaking the rules, I decided to just break all of them. I'm obviously such a huge giant rebel. **
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Always within reach. Except when I run or shower.
2. Your hair? Curly and mousy (the color's getting changed next month, hurrah!)
3. Your mother? The best.
4. Your father? The best.
5. Your favorite food? Anything with sugar.
6. Your dream last night? Weird, and vivid.
7. Your favorite drink? Diet pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Oh, I have lots. Sarandipity is currently at the top tho.
9. What room are you in? A cubicle.
10. Your hobby? These days, sleeping!
11. Your fear? Not being able to squeeze in all the things I want to do in this life.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Anywhere but here :)
13. Where were you last night? In the kitchen, always in the kitchen.
14. Something that you aren’t? Tall.
15. Muffins? Meh. (<---- one word answer, hurrah!)
16. Wish list item? A super fancy camera.
17. Where did you grow up? Oregon.
18. Last thing you did? Worked.
19. What are you wearing? Cardigan over a tank with some jeans and matching flats.
20. Your TV? Espn. Also, I don't watch much tv. See #13.
21. Your pets? Rory aka Ror-kins aka Smelly aka Stinks aka Hetch Hetchy aka Smellers aka ...
22. Friends? Thank goodness.
23. Your life? Busy.
24. Your mood? Tired.
25. Missing someone? Family.
26. Vehicle? Dog hair-laden xTerra.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings in my left ear. A bug bite there made them feel all pinchy.
28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
31. Last time you cried? I laugh-cried in a state of delirium a few weeks ago, does that count?
32. Your best friend? Bo-tacular.
33. One place that I go to over and over? The Post Office. Don't even get me started :P
34. One person who emails me regularly? Caley. (Usually with links to clothes I absolutely must buy, or at least drool over.)
35. Favorite place to eat? At home. When I have the energy to cook, it makes me happy.
Ok, awesomeness blogs:
Kristen at A Passion 4 Eating. I love love checking out her recipes and photos. And her recipes don't have 82 ingredients in each one. Gotta love that delicious simplicity.
Caley Cal at Sidenote:. It all started with elephant knees. They're here and here. And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.
Alecia at Hoobing Family Adventures. She and her husband have lived all over the world, run super long distances, and now have a cute lil teeny baby. I love that she posts lots of photos for when I'm too lazy to read :)
John at Deaf Dogs and Benevolent Gnomes. He and my other friend named Alycia moved to North Dakota recently, and his blog is how I keep up with their transition. Plus, his writing is just so entertaining.
Allie at Incidents and Accidents. She's getting her book published next year! I feel like I'm this-close to a real live awesome soon-to-be famous person! :)
And my most favorite blog of all time. I even bought a shirt and the book. Super duper fan girl am I. Cake Wrecks.
** Yes, that's only 6, and yes I can count. But 6 blogs is enough to keep you busy what with the clicking and the reading and the bookmarking and all.