Friday, January 22, 2010

Speaking of Tuckered..

I'm flipping exhausted.  And that's why I haven't posted all week, boooooo hissssss!

I do still have things to share (I got to see SidenoteCal again!), but I just feel the opposite of interesting when I finally sit down to muster up an entry.  I promise I'll get you filled in soon.  Really.  For reals.  And I have at least 2 biggie items to blab about. 

Until then, I'm once again trying to earn your love with a photo.  Enjoy!

This is me and Sidenote in November, when I visited her in Minnesota.  Not only is she disgustingly photogenic, but she's a pro at self-photos too. 

2 comments:

  1. you guys are both photogenic! MN... sounds COLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Royal. That photo is great!

    ReplyDelete