Friday, January 21, 2011

Amaryllis By Morning


Gah.  Do yourself a pretty favor and click-zoom to look at that photo in its huge glory. 

I have no earthly idea how Bo got this photo to look so stunning with the colors and texture, and with his freaking cell phone camera no less.  But rather than whine about how I've never taken such a gorgeous photo with my Fancy Pants Camera, I'm just going to enjoy the fact that he captured the scene behind our dining table.  Yep, that photo was taken in our house!  (We planted bulbs around Thanksgiving, and the Amaryllis didn't open up until just this last week.  The Paper Whites opened up right after Christmas, if you're curious about planting timelines.)  That chair is the back chair at our dining table, and just to the left and right are long benches.  The right-side bench is next to a window, and it's where I take nearly all of my Sarandipity photos, because the lighting there is pretty great.  But, no matter.  I'm just loving this picture!  Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - that's an amazing picture. What kind of phone does he have?

    ReplyDelete