Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cooking with Sara: Buffalo Sliders

It's Thursday!  So, it's my day to cook for the food blog!
Over at the food blog, we spent this week posting recipes that would be fantastic ideas for Super Bowl parties.  My own party-food repertoire is pretty lacking, so I'm really excited that these Sliders turned out really yummy and so much healthier than traditional wings, to boot!  Never mind the fact that we don't yet have any plans for Super Bowl.  But if we do opt to do something last minute, I've finally got at least one option I can whip up with confidence.  Do any of you have any recipes that I need to add to my Party Collection?  If so, please share 'em!


3 comments:

  1. Yummy! The picture you took is fab too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buffalo style chicken wings, but I try to avoid them because they are just so bad for you. But these are such a yummy, healthy alternative!!! YAY! Thanks for sharing this!

    And thanks for linking up and playing for our Friday Food Fight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these last week for my family. Husband devoured them. Kids, they were big babies! lol. They had to have their buffalo sauce mixed with Bar B Q because it was too hot for them. lol. I made quesadillas with the extra buffalo chicken. YUM. I may do this recipe again when we have guest over. Thanks for sharing. It’s a keeper in the White house :)

    ReplyDelete