Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Snow

Behold.  Bo's first ever snowman.  (Er, snowlady in this case.)

It seems crazy to me that it took 34 for years for him to ever have built a snowman, but I suppose that's how life is when you grow up in Florida.  He's loving the snow and the weather here, which is great, because I was mildly worried that he'd hate the cold and icky winter weather that I'd missed so much.   He's outside shoveling ice as I type.  Rory's taking her 5th nap of the day, and I'm sitting at our dining table, wrapped up in 3 layers, sipping coffee.


Hope your morning is just as peaceful and cozy as mine!


1 comment:

  1. adorable snow lady ;-)

    crazy that you have snow there and we have zilch. Must be really crazy on the roads, can't imagine Southerners driving in that stuff!

    ReplyDelete