Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Knock, Knock?



Anybody home?

It's been ages since I last posted anything. And after all this time, I still have nothing interesting to say. I'm just a treat, aren't I?

After last week's string of productive days packed with running and writing, this week has yielded big fat zeros in both categories. And, yeah, it's to blame on the typical reasons: I'm tired, doing too much, filling a big (and last-minute) Sarandipity order, etc etc. And the non-stop probably won't end until after my race on Sunday morning. Maybe then I'll be able to sit on my butt and recover? I'm seriously hoping so.

Til then, anybody want to give me a blog topic to write about? I can't seem to focus long enough to muster up inspiration, so if you need some amusement, shoot me a topic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment