Monday, August 3, 2009

Shut Up, Bed

My alarm went off at 5:30, and I actually grunted out loud. After hitting the snooze button 3 times and reminding myself that a handful of my friends are already up and working out, I managed to escape the warm snuggly blankets in my bed. I mean, if Alecia can get up to run at 5am after only 5 hours of sleep and with a new baby, what's my excuse? Yeah, I so can't compete with that.

I will admit that it felt good to get out there and move my legs. And I think that Rory was so shocked about getting to run that she was really well behaved. (Except for the part where she made me drag her the last half mile because she was sand-bagging and pretending that she was too tired to go any faster.)

Here's yet another New Balance commercial echoing exactly how I feel. While I'm not in pursuit of the perfect mile (for me, it's squeezing into the perfect jeans), this is nothing but fabulous:

No comments:

Post a Comment