Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cupcake Pops


I've been dying to make these little cuties ever since I saw them on Bakerella's blog a couple of months ago. Yeah, I so can't claim the creative idea, but hey - I'm pretty proud of the fact that they didn't turn out half bad for my very first attempt :)

Sometime soon, I'll be making these again to work on my technique and some color and flavor variations. Be prepared to get some of the extras shoved on you.














(Ack! Squinting in the sun, getting eye wrinkles.)

3 comments:

  1. WOW looks just like the picture! did you take a bite out of 1 ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a scoop-poop (sorry gotta use non curses when it's something my family can look at). I thought I was participating in Passover by not eating leavened bread but turns out that there are lots of foods in that category. So all this time I've been basically eating leaven. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete